Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Recap of the past few weeks

This is going to be short and sweet. As much as I would like to type out a long and detailed post, I'm not going to. I don't want to. So, I lied. Get off my back.

Christmas was great. The bowl trip was even better. I'm so glad Auburn came out of the bowl game with a win and some great momentum heading into recruiting season and the spring.

The GMAC Bowl was a lot of fun as well. Troy was a good team playing against a great quarterback. I couldn't believe they lost that game in the end.

Something may or may not have happened in Pasadena the next night. I'm not sure. If you're curious then go check out Wal-Mart in Tuscaloosa. They might be able to help you.

What have I been doing for the few days in between all of that?  A whole lot of nothing. Sorry to disappoint. I'm sure both of my readers will be able to find it in their hearts to forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment