Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby It's COOOOOOOLD Outside!!!





Holy freakin moly it's cold outside! I haven't slept due to finals (I can't describe to you how terrible my final was this morning) and when I got in my car this morning it was 31 degrees.  The outlook for the next 5 days doesn't look much better.  This weekend calls for a 90% chance of rain with sub 40 degree temperatures.  Don't worry...it won't snow.  The weather channel is predicting that it'll get no warmer than 41 degrees and no colder than 38 degrees.  Translation: the weather is gonna SUCK!  Cold and wet weather doesn't sound fun.  If there was ever a weekend to hibernate then I believe this is it.

1 comment:

  1. Hibernation is a great plan. Just don't sleep through the bowl game. That would be tragic.

    ReplyDelete