Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dashing through the rain/fog (weekend recap)


(If you think this is dangerous...then you're probably right)

This weekend has been one full of sleep and bad weather (I warned you).  I would like to fill you in on all the interesting going ons, but besides two finals on Tuesday there's really nothing.  I'm really ready for Christmas break.  To think that I might have to pull another all nighter again makes me cringe.  This past Thursday I studied all night until Friday morning (it didn't really do any good) and it drained me.  Eric and I both had finals on Friday morning so we stayed up at Daylight Donuts studying all night.  We both attempted to get some sleep sometime around 4:00.  I wasn't successful.  I laid on the sofa for a long time with my hood pulled over my head and the drawstrings tied as tight as they would get so as to keep out the wonderful fluorescent lighting.  For some reason when I know I have to have sleep, that's the time when I'm most likely not going to fall asleep.  I wish sometimes that I just had an on/off switch.  Not only did I miss out on sleep, but it also just threw my schedule completely off.  I ended up sleeping an hour or so Friday afternoon and then crashing sometime around 8:00 that night only to wake up at 5:00 Saturday morning.  Is there an equivalent to jet lag from studying?  If there is then I'm pretty sure I've got it.  Please hurry up Tuesday afternoon.  I sincerely look forward to the long awaited 20-something days off that you're bring me.

UPDATE: I finished this post and my studying just in time to watch King of the Hill.  I'm a lot more excited about this than I should be.




1 comment:

  1. I feel a little slighted since you neglected to mention who gave you and Eric free food while you spent all night up at the DD. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete