Monday, November 9, 2009

FansPoll

If you know me then you know I've been involved in a little thing called FansPoll. I've been doing this since my father and I created the concept way in December of 2004. I've been able to do some of the most incredible things since being involved with FansPoll. I've had the opportunity to meet two of the best coaches in the SEC (Urban Meyer and Les Miles) and go on radio and television numerous times. FansPoll has been noted by many regional news outlets as well as the national media. We've come so close to taking the poll to where it needs to be. We've made many strides, and many times we've fallen short. I have personally taken a ton of criticism along with acclaim (I'm not including any links because all of those articles suck). For those of you who don't know what we do then I will follow with our "About Us" description from the website, but you still need to sign up and get involved. If you love college football, no matter your school affiliation, and really stop and take a look at what we're doing, then I think it's something you would have no problem getting behind.

"FansPoll is the only place where you, the fan, can voice your opinion about who the best football team in college football is. Go to www.fanspoll.com and register your name along with who your favorite team is. Every week of the season you will pick the winner of ten games along with a tie-breaker. At the end of the season, when we go to compile our final Top 25 and pick the national champion, we take a representative from each school's pool of fans to be part of the final selection committee. You make the cut by having the best FansPick score for all the fans of your team whom you're picking against.

As the winner for your school, YOU get to submit the Top 25 representing your team. We take all those Top 25's to compile our master Top 25, and the final national champion."

No comments:

Post a Comment