Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Sun's Finally Out

(This was taken on my cell phone. Sorry, I don't have a .50 caliber Canon PX90 Super Shot Camera like my sister. Just kidding Scarlotte!)

I enjoy the rain from time to time. It's definitely nice to have a lazy day (or days) inside during a rain storm. If you know me, then you know how much I like to sleep. Given that, rainy days make sleeping in a million times better. However, nothing is more refreshing than going a few overcast/rainy days and then waking up to a bright sun shiny morning.

I think one reason I enjoy it so much is because it puts me in an all around better mood. Sometimes I really do think my emotions mimic the weather. I don't think I realized until this morning just how gloomy my attitude has been the past few days. It just seems like on a bright sunny morning it's easier to be happy and thankful for all of the wonderful and crazy things God has given us.

One reason I could be in a better mood today is because I have a hot date tonight! I'm really excited because I'm going out with my favorite person in the entire world. I'm also really excited because, no matter how much fun the place is that we go, I know we're going to have a good time because she's just the kind of person that you can have fun with no matter the setting really. I could be in some of the most miserable places, and I know that I can have fun with her no matter where we are.

Anyway, I guess it's good that I'm getting all of this out. Don't worry. Next week will be full of projects, exams, and lots of other schoolwork. So, I can almost guarantee that next I will have plenty to complain about. For right now though, let's just enjoy the sunshine, and enjoy all of the wonderful things God has blessed us with.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet, Toot! Your "favorite person in the world" is a lucky girl ;)

    ReplyDelete