Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Live Broadcast Soon!

Okay, so I just figured out how to embed a live feed into this blog. That's cool. That's really freakin cool. That's so cool, I don't even know what to do about it. Some of you were cool enough to watch my test broadcast (sorry I just kinda sat there, but it's late and I have class in the morning). However, now that I wield this awesome power of broadcasting myself to world via my blog (and ustream.tv), you can count on me broadcasting something live soon. It may be live from Athens, Ga, or it could be me just seeing how many donuts I can eat at one time. I don't know. BUT...it would be freakin awesome if yall would leave suggestions as to what I should broadcast. I will post an alert as to when and what I'm broadcasting before I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment