Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To All Who Serve

(This is the flag I have sitting on top of my trailer...um...mobile home)

I'm not going to talk about all of the many brave actions of our servicemen and women. I'm not going to talk about the many sacrifices they've made, and continue to do everyday for their country. I'm not going to pretend like I understand anything they do because the simple fact of the matter is that I don't. And because I don't understand all of the elements of war, and everything that has to be done to keep everyone safe, that goes to show that they're doing their jobs and doing them well. So, all I am going to say is thank you. Thank you to everyone who is serving, and thank you to everyone who has given their lives for our freedom. You've given more than you should have, and the world is a much better place because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment